[BlueOnyx:03791] Re: YUM updates (2010-03-02)

Jeff Folk jefffolk at mac.com
Wed Mar 3 22:49:07 -05 2010

> Speaking of RBL's, what is working well for others these days?  I
> still get
> good results from SpamCop, but Zen.spamhaus.org produces zero
> results for me
> since I have switched to BX.  Any recommendations?
>
> Oddly enough, Zen was producing results on my BQ box up until the
> day I
> moved off it onto my new BX machine, and then ... nada.
>
> Could it be because this is enabled on BX but was disabled on BQ?
>
> FEATURE(`accept_unresolvable_domains')dnl
>
> I can't figure out why Zen isn't making any hits on the BX box.

Interesting... I have zen listed first, as it catches the most for
me... 134 today.

What I use:
FEATURE(dnsbl, `zen.spamhaus.org',,)
FEATURE(dnsbl, `dnsbl-1.uceprotect.net',,)
FEATURE(dnsbl, `dnsbl-2.uceprotect.net',,)
FEATURE(dnsbl, `dnsbl-3.uceprotect.net',,)
FEATURE(dnsbl, `bl.spamcop.net',,)
FEATURE(dnsbl, `b.barracudacentral.org',,)
FEATURE(dnsbl, `psbl.surriel.com',,)

I pay very close attention to my few users that tell me they have mail
delivery issues, but to be honest, they are very few. I have noticed
that the FaceBook mail servers have been getting listed on spamcop
quite regularly... But I'm not sure I count that as a false positive,
if you know what I mean.  ;-D

Jeff