[BlueOnyx:03789] Re: YUM updates (2010-03-02)

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Wed Mar 3 21:42:06 -05 2010

Speaking of RBL's, what is working well for others these days?  I still get
good results from SpamCop, but Zen.spamhaus.org produces zero results for me
since I have switched to BX.  Any recommendations?

Oddly enough, Zen was producing results on my BQ box up until the day I
moved off it onto my new BX machine, and then ... nada.

Could it be because this is enabled on BX but was disabled on BQ?

FEATURE(`accept_unresolvable_domains')dnl

I can't figure out why Zen isn't making any hits on the BX box.