[BlueOnyx:03838] Re: YUM updates (2010-03-02)

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Mar 4 14:42:24 -05 2010

Hi Jeff,

> Would a yum remove and reinstall be prudent?

I doubt it. It would simply re-install the same RPMs that you have now. I'll
look into this, but to be honest: I don't think it's not that much a hassle to
expect the clients to configure their squirrelmail settings just once before
they start to use it.

Setting the email domain in the users settings can probably be automated, but
the solution for that will involve more work than it's really worth it.