[BlueOnyx:03842] unable to login to email account after site xfer to blue onyx

Munsell Randall phinsill at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 19:26:22 -05 2010

Hi we recently changed a website we manage from an old blue quartz server to a
blue onyx server.  We installed the YUM export utility on the blue quartz server
and imported the site to the new blue onyx server.  But now our customers are
unable to login to the email via any interface eg. webmail, outlook, blueonyx
login, or even telnet.  The customer only has one email account so it is very
crucial to them and they are unable to get any mail.  How can we fix this?
What's the deal here?