[BlueOnyx:03851] Re: unable to login to email account after site xferto blue onyx

Munsell Randall phinsill at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 07:32:08 -05 2010

Thanks for all the replies.  It turns out that during the switchover,
the customer tried logging in too many times with the wrong password
and BX blocked their username.  Once we cleared all of the failed
logins and user blocks from the BX they were able to login.  Since you
guys have been so helpful with this, it'd be great if I can get some
help on another BX issue I have.  We have two MySQL sites with large
databases on an old blue quartz server that we want to switch to the
new BX server.  But when we used the standard cmu export/import
commands, it didnt get the database stuff or at least didnt set it up
right.  Are there special commands we need to use for the database
stuff?

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 10:19 PM, Jimmy Gross <grossj at constantino.net> wrote:
> Have you tried to reset the password for that account?

Thanks,
Munsell Randall