[BlueOnyx:04012] Can't bring up 2nd IP Address.

Don Teague blueonyx at donteague.com
Sat Mar 13 13:11:51 -05 2010

Having a bit of trouble getting a second IP Address to come up on my
BX server this morning.

The IP Address is listed for the domain in question under Site Management.
Server management -> tcp/ip -> Interface aliases has the correct IP/Netmask.
/etc/hosts has a listing for the ip address.

I can ping the address from the local machine (which I expected)
however I can't ping/trace, etc the IP from the Internet.

I know I'm missing something super easy ... what is it?