[BlueOnyx:04030] Re: Virtual aliases problem maybe

enid vx enidv11 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 03:24:42 -05 2010

Thanks, Gerald.

It worked, at first after I added in the GUI the web alias it gave an error
like the following:

*Sorry, the data entered in the field speed is invalid. Please check your
input and try again.*

but the alias was added correctly because it was showed on vhosts/site2

Now the error went away.
Thanks again

Enid