[BlueOnyx:04095] A note of thanks to Greg Kuhnert

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Mon Mar 22 09:52:22 -05 2010

I just wanted to publicly extend a thank you to Greg Kuhnert for making the
program DFIX available. On BlueOnyx, the issues with Dovecot aren't as
notorious as they are on BlueQuartz, but that's not the reason for my
thanks.

When I see the nefarious idiots that are blocked by DFIX every day who want
to take over my servers, I am appreciative for Greg.  DFIX has the roots to
become similar to CSF (Config Server Firewall), a similar program for CPanel
that scans logs and blocks nefarious idiots also.

So Greg, a hardy thank you and I hope you have many years of success for
your contribution.