[BlueOnyx:04098] One-off specials

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Mon Mar 22 15:58:42 -05 2010

Hi List,
We have a few one-off specials for dedicated servers that it's not worth
putting on our website since we'd pretty much have to take them right
back off again.  I'd really just like to get them leased and be done
with it!  :)

I'm reluctant to put them up on the list, since I don't want to be
spamming the list.

However, I was wondering if anybody would be interested.  If you are,
feel free to hit me up off-list.

If you think my post here is inappropriate, my apologies.   And thanks
for your time.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services