[BlueOnyx:04101] Re: One-off specials

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Mon Mar 22 22:12:27 -05 2010

Chris make me a deal I can't refuse on the server I already running that we
forgot to shut off.  I'll work with to start marketing some of your services
in my niche hobby.

Thanks, and sorry we left it one for so long, but let's make a deal where I
pay for it...

Next, tell me what else you have on your mind below and let's talk.

Darrell