[BlueOnyx:05317] Re: Z-push

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Thu Sep 2 15:46:16 -05 2010

  On 2/09/2010 6:57 PM, Colin Jack wrote:

> Well done. I will get some testing done.
>
> Regards
>
> Colin

I have been playing with z-push with iphone .... from a functionality
perspective, it works... but sometimes, I have found that the iphone
asks for passwords after previously working... Not 100% sure why...

Also, I've had lots of memory usage alerts since starting to use it.
Each apache process in admserv takes up a fair bit of memory... and with
multiple users all using zpush, that could become nasty. I have not done
research yet into the modules / components that are getting loaded by
the admserv apache, but if we could prune them down a little, that would
help ease some of the memory issues....

Other than that, it works well :)

Regards,
Greg.

|   / \   Greg Kuhnert, gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au               |
|<   o>  Compass Networks - Pointing you in the right direction      |
|   \ /   Come see us for BlueQuartz / BlueOnyx modules&  Support.    |