[BlueOnyx:05318] Re: Z-push

Jeffrey Pellin jeffrey at px2co.net
Fri Sep 3 07:13:54 -05 2010

The only issue I have found is that, on my setup, all messages sent from a
phone have "Apache" as the sender. This seems to be because "from" is blank
in the email header. The message hits the correct sent folder on the email.
Any ideas?

Regards

Jeffrey

On Fri, 03 Sep 2010 06:46:16 +1000, Greg Kuhnert  wrote: On 2/09/2010 6:57