[BlueOnyx:05321] Re: Z-push

Lew Berry LCBerry at LCBConsulting.net
Fri Sep 3 21:16:27 -05 2010

I’ve seen something similar in the webmail IMAP Client. If you don’t configure the return address, display name etc. it returns username@(root servername).domain.TLD  i.e. if the box is named ns1.domain1.net and sender is from vsite www.domain2.com it shows sender as sender at ns1.domain1.net.  Might be worth trying configuring the webmail client, or looking for similar setup in the active sync client.

Lew Berry, MCSE, MCT, CSSA

LCB Consulting Inc.

Systems Engineer

450-106 State Road 13 N, #205

St Johns FL, 32259

LCBerry at LCBConsulting.net

(904) 482-1405

(904) 322-5049 fax

(904) 651-1046 cell

****** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE ******

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message from your system. Thank you.