[BlueOnyx:05326] New DFix release

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Sat Sep 4 16:33:41 -05 2010

  I've mentioned recently a type of attack I have seen that uses spoofed
DNS packets. From all reports, it appears I am the only one around here
that has been hit. However, I have still decided to put the detection of
this attack as a new feature in DFix.

At the same time, I have done a cleanup of the block/unblock code. Its
now a lot cleaner. I have also changed the action from "reject" to
"block" as the action when an attack is detected.

Enjoy.

|   / \   Greg Kuhnert, gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au               |
|<   o>  Compass Networks - Pointing you in the right direction      |
|   \ /   Come see us for BlueQuartz / BlueOnyx modules&  Support.    |