[BlueOnyx:05426] Re: Mono

Bob Noordam b.noordam at xs4all.nl
Sat Sep 18 15:46:58 -05 2010

  Op 18-9-2010 5:52, James Darbyshire schreef:
> Further to my previous email, has anyone installed mono on their
> BlueOnyx boxes?
>
> Now I am not too keen on installing additions to the bare-bones BO
> boxes (Just in case I need to migrate from one box to another),
> but I'm looking for a way to host ASPX pages using BO, and migrating
> from my CentOS barebones installs.
>
> Anyone?
>
> --

I've run mono in an older BO install for a while as a test-setup, no
real noticable problems there, pretty nice performance too (especialy
compared to the old sunone asp 4 i had on the 550's) - but it havent
been running extensensive testing. I'll see if i can drop it into a test
BQ box next week, and let you know how it turns out.

B.