[BlueOnyx:05438] Re: Roundcube webmail

Christoph Schneeberger cschnee at box.telemedia.ch
Tue Sep 21 04:36:54 -05 2010

Hi Michael,

Michael Stauber wrote:
>> I use Michael’s roundcube package and updating it to the latest is just a
>> matter of copying the new version into the folder. Well, that is what I
>> did and it worked fine although Michael may say that was a bit rash! :)
>>

> I just rolled up a 0.4 RoundCube package for BlueOnyx. It has some changes to
> the URL behaviour and the GUI integration, as RoundCube 0.4 now requires
> PHP-5.2 or better, which means that it can no longer be run on AdmServ with
> it's old PHP-5.1.6

Since the mentioned update to your roundcube pkg I get reports from
customers that email contents stay blank (show source shows an empty
page). Its about 90% of all emails, that are now unreadable through
roundcube while they can be read with squirrelmail.
I haven't found yet a pattern which messages work and not, but I see
that /roundcube still redirects to :444/mail/ which I believe is the
admin httpd and you mentioned above that this doesn't work anymore.

The servers seeing this problem are fully upgraded, yum clean all, yum
upgrade reports no due updates. Do you have any clues for me where to
look further ?

Thanks in advance,

Christoph