[BlueOnyx:05439] Re: Roundcube webmail

Jeffrey Pellin jeffrey at px2co.net
Tue Sep 21 05:19:21 -05 2010

Hi Christoph,

I've seen some skins that are not compatible with every version of
Roundcube, in particular "Clearblue" (I think) has some problems. Try
changing skins to Default or m-vision ans see if that helps. If you like
m-vision I have a patched version of the css here that allows collapsing
folders. Let me know and I'll post it.

Regards

Jeffrey