[BlueOnyx:05459] Re: Dealing with /admin URL 'hijacking

Jeff Jones jeffrhysjones at mac.com
Sat Sep 25 09:01:36 -05 2010

Yes - but alas - this *particular* CMS - it does not make it easy for you - you have to modify something like 20 files, it's a real pain. Changing the CMS is not an option either - we love it!

I have put in a number of requests to the developers - asking if there is an easier way, but nothing back yet.

So in my case, I like to take the path of least resistance - edit the BX config file!

Cheers,

Jeff