[BlueOnyx:06877] Re: question on default php values

Ken - Precision Web Hosting, Inc kenlists at precisionweb.net
Fri Apr 1 18:52:43 -05 2011

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Michael Stauber
  Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 4:39 PM
  Subject: [BlueOnyx:06876] Re: question on default php values

  Hi Ken,

  > Will the defaults be applied to sites created using caddvsite from the

  > command line?

  Yes.

  Michael

  I went ahead and tested it once more and it still does not work for me.
  The settings do not transfer to the site.
  The VPS is yum updated.

  The command I use  within a perl script is
       system("/usr/sbin/caddvsite --domain=$domainname --host=$hostname --maxusers=$maxusers --enable-cgi --enable-php -w
  $domainname,$hostname.$domainname,mail.$domainname,$mallsitename.$thesubdomain  -p -c -s --ipaddr=$ipaddress");

  I have my install script set to modify the file manually so there is no rush to fix this for my sake.

  ----
  Ken M
  Precision Web Hosting, Inc.
  http://www.precisionweb.net