[BlueOnyx:06879] uninstall squirrelmail or change URL?

Roy Urick rurick at usa.net
Fri Apr 1 20:17:07 -05 2011

I just got openwebmail installed (thanks Michael!). What is the easiest way
to get "domain.com/webmail" to point to openwebmail instead of squirrelmail?

While I find Squirrelmail to be faster and prettier, it lacks a huge feature
that we use daily. message size.

We use webmail to figure out what message is holding up the POP queue on a
user when outlook refuses to download messages. Usually it's a bonehead that
decided it would be fun to email a 25mb word doc full of pictures.
Squirrelmail doesn't list it so we had to install openwebmail instead.

I have all of my users trained to use the /webmail page, and getting them to
change their ways is like herding cats.