[BlueOnyx:06948] Re: No web service after last night's yum and reboot

Jim Matysek matysekj at usms.org
Sat Apr 9 15:44:01 -05 2011

On 4/9/2011 4:04 PM, Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet wrote
> Perform the following as root:
>
> ==============================
> /etc/init.d/httpd stop
>
> cd /etc/httpd/
>
> mkdir alias_bork
>
> mv alias/*  alias_bork/
>
> cp/etc/pki/nssdb/* alias/
>
> cp alias_bork/* alias/
>
> /etc/init.d/httpd start

I assume that second-to-last line was a mistake because it just copies
the bad files back. I ran everything except that line and now httpd
won't start - generates an error "[error] Certificate not found:
'Server-Cert'".  For completeness, I ran all commands including the one
that probably shouldn't be there and yes, the same old problem was back.

--
Jim Matysek, Webmaster
U.S. Masters Swimming