[BlueOnyx:06960] Re: IMPORTANT: Last nights YUM updates - official fix

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Sun Apr 10 08:22:31 -05 2011

Hi Mark,

Mark E. Levy wrote:
> I did what you indicated, but got "no such file or directory" on both
> find commands.

As I mentioned yesterday, I don't believe that all BX servers have an
/etc/httpd/alias directory.   I found that to be the case on one of our
standalone units.  It's not for lack of sites, either, as that unit has
~160 hosted sites on it.

> After the httpd start, I got a bunch of these:
(no VirtualHosts messages)
Perfectly normal.  You'll see that anytime you start Apache on one of
these boxes.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services