[BlueOnyx:06997] Re: IMPORTANT: Last nights YUM updates - official fix

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Apr 11 14:37:15 -05 2011

Hi Robert,

> Thanks a million to everyone,
> especially Michael, for your dedicated work and saving my day!!!!!

Thanks, Robert. Also mad props to Rodrigo for working on the initial autopsy
and fixes. That was a good base to work with.

Yeah, my Sunday was shot to hell and back by it. Got up at 10:00 a.m. after
working late on the new house on Saturday. I grabbed a coffee, looked out of
the window and noticed the exceptionally fine weather outside. It would have
been a perfect day to throw some meat onto the grill and to pop a beer or two.

Then I decided to check my emails first. Next time I had a chance to look out
of the window again it was already dark outside. :p

But as I said to a colleague today: We got away pretty cleanly during the 5.5
update. So something like this was bound to happen <shrug>.