[BlueOnyx:06964] Failed Open SSH yum update

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 10:47:37 -05 2011

OK, so lost in the mess with the Apache update that was causing problems I noticed that an update to OpenSSH from the CentOS base repo is failing on my BO machines. I get the following during yum update:

Running Transaction

  Updating       : openssh-server                                                                    67/224

Error unpacking rpm package openssh-server-4.3p2-72.el5.i386

error: unpacking of archive failed on file /usr/sbin/sshd: cpio: rename

  Updating       : openssh-clients                                                                   68/224

Error unpacking rpm package openssh-clients-4.3p2-72.el5.i386

error: unpacking of archive failed on file /usr/bin/ssh: cpio: rename

Failed:

  openssh-clients.i386 0:4.3p2-72.el5                   openssh-server.i386 0:4.3p2-72.el5

Anyone have any ideas?

M Aronoff Out