[BlueOnyx:06986] Re: Failed Open SSH yum update

Christoph Schneeberger cschnee at box.telemedia.ch
Mon Apr 11 06:06:50 -05 2011

Stephanie Sullivan wrote:
> [...]
Hi,

Many of our vps customers seem to have joined this club, I've got the
same problems running the yum upgrade and I have changed ext attributes
on those machines. Do you have additional info about how to get rid of
the intruders, also I would be very interested to work out the vector
they got in in the first place. For the moment I was about to reinstall
openssh rpms , is that a way ?

Thanks in advance for any hints,
Christoph