[BlueOnyx:06970] Exclude Directory in RaqBackup.sh

Don Teague blueonyx at donteague.com
Sun Apr 10 16:41:24 -05 2011

I know you can exclude a directory in RaqBackup, and that you can even add more than one directory to the list. When I tested it out, I noticed that it renames the directories that you are excluding from the backup.

I want to exclude some data from the backup, as I have multiple sources of the data. (These are large video files. Since they never change, no use in backing them up each night in my opinion.)

Is there a way to exclude content from the backup without it renaming the directory during the backup?