[BlueOnyx:07004] Apache error problem

Rashid Mustapha RashidM at cts-europe.com
Tue Apr 12 06:04:31 -05 2011

Hello,

I wonder if anyone is able to suggest what is wrong with one of my
Blueonyx boxes. I has three

but a few days ago one of them started returning and error - the other
two are fine! The error is :

Fatal error: Call to undefined function printPage() in
/usr/sausalito/ui/web/login.php on line 31

I did the obvious yum clean all and updated, no fix. I had a poke around
and discovered that in

/etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf the following lines were commented out :

#AddHandler php5-script .php

#AddType text/html .php

I rectified this, decided a reboot was in order after the update, but it
is still returning the same

error. Furthermore, I note that these lines seem to be commented out
again (however I did

run the fix php conf script).

Can anyone able to point me in the right direction please?

Best regards,

Rash.