[BlueOnyx:07010] Re: Apache error problem

Ken - Precision Web Hosting, Inc kenlists at precisionweb.net
Tue Apr 12 12:30:33 -05 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: Rashid Mustapha
Hello,

I wonder if anyone is able to suggest what is wrong with one of my Blueonyx
boxes. I has three but a few days ago one of them started returning and
error - the other two are fine! The error is :

Fatal error: Call to undefined function printPage() in
/usr/sausalito/ui/web/login.php on line 31

I did the obvious yum clean all and updated, no fix. I had a poke around and
discovered that in
/etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf the following lines were commented out :

#AddHandler php5-script .php
#AddType text/html .php

I rectified this, decided a reboot was in order after the update, but it is
still returning the same
error. Furthermore, I note that these lines seem to be commented out again
(however I did
run the fix php conf script).

Can anyone able to point me in the right direction please?

Best regards,

Rash.
<<

Rashid

It seems like the error in the  /usr/sausalito/ui/web/login.php on line 31
would be the administrative server which you'd restart with
/etc/rc.d/init.d/admserv restart

And the conf file for it would be:
/etc/admserv/conf/httpd.conf
( not  /etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf  )

You could try comparing  the contents for your
/usr/sausalito/ui/web/login.php
and  /etc/admserv/conf/httpd.conf between the good and bad servers.

----
Ken M
Precision Web Hosting, Inc.
http://www.precisionweb.net