[BlueOnyx:07020] Missing "Enable SSL" box

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Thu Apr 14 00:03:45 -05 2011

I'm looking at a server that has the check-box / tick-box for "Enable
SSL" missing on the site configuration.

On BlueOnyx servers, you should be able to go to Site Management >
Domain > SSL and then be presented with a screen to manage the certs and
either check to enable, or uncheck to disable SSL on the site.

This server has all the buttons to generate a CSR, import, etc. but no
box to check to enable SSL.

All the appropriate RPMs seem to be in place.   I was able to generate a
CSR and then load a cert and some intermediate CA certs.  But SSL won't
activate.  I'm guessing because there's nothing to check to "Enable
SSL".   This is a first for me.

Does anyone have any ideas?

--
Chris Gebhardt