[BlueOnyx:07033] Re: Missing "Enable SSL" box

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 12:43:03 -05 2011

Michael Wrote:

> You probably had the "Generate Self-Signed Certificate" checkbox unticked when you

> generated the signing request, hence you don't have a self signed cert now that can be

> enabled.

That can’t be it. The certificate is now in place and it still does not show the box. Further, there is another site on the server that also has an SSL cert that is working  (on a different IP) however now when we go to the SSL page in the GUI it also shows “There is currently no certificate for this site. Create or import a certificate to view information for that certificate.” As I said there is a certificate and it works in the browser so Chris and I are scratching our heads.

Thanks,

M Aronoff Out