[BlueOnyx:07102] Re: Perl not run on BO tarball onCentOS 5.5

Eiji Hamano bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Tue Apr 19 07:15:46 -05 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Stauber" <mstauber at blueonyx.it>
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 8:39 PM
Subject: [bluequartz] [BlueOnyx:07101] Re: Perl not run on BO tarball
onCentOS 5.5

> Hi Eiji,
>
>> However  the oroginal site still "Supplementary GID" error.
>
> Hmm ... I think we don't have enough info to diagnose the problem, sorry.
>
> You say you get a CGIWrap error. But you showed us a .htaccess file which
> contains rewrite rules that point to a PHP page (index.php).
>
> None of these should give a CGIWrap error. as only *.pl files and *.cgi
> files
> are handled by CGIWrap.
>
> So where is that Perl script and who owns it and what are the permissions
> on
> it?
>
> Like said: Perl scripts must be executeable (chmod 755) and must be owned
> by a
> user of that website with the privileges "Site Administrator".
>
> You said:
>
>> The ownership is  siteadmin : siteXX
>
> Just double checking here, because due to the language barrier this could
> be a
> miscommunication: Is the user "siteamin" a member of that site and does he
> have the checkbox "Site Administrator" ticked?
>
> --
> With best regards
>
> Michael Stauber

Thank you.Michael.

1.   Please forget  the new one.
          ## Error Message: No such file or directory
         ## Error Number: 2
      That  is  from a  bug of  FileZilla Client.
      The FileZilla cannot upload ASCII mode.

2.   Now I remembered the problem order.

    1.   I  execut  the cgi correctly at the site.
    2.   I installed Wordpress 3.1.0 correctly at the site.
    3.   I  passed. the site to my customer.
    4.   They built php contents successfully
    5.   I built ssl 2048 at the site.
    6.   I changed  ftp soft from WinSCP to FileZilla.
    7.   The customer said cgi problem.
    8.   I stop ssl at the site,   but still problem.
    9.   The problem is only the site, not new site.

Do you have any idea ?

Eiji Hamano