[BlueOnyx:07117] Re: Perl not run on BO tarball onCentOS 5.5

Eiji Hamano bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Wed Apr 20 00:58:33 -05 2011

Dear  again.

I like to issue fix of this problem.

I  found  that the privileges "Site Administrator" was also belong to
"apatch group",  not only  siteXX.   I don't why.

Anyway,  I except  the ID from  "apatch group".
Then,  CGIs are running  now.

So, I like to know why the site administrator was belong to  "apatch group".
Anyone advice me ?  What acction of control panel  happens the case ?

Eiji Hamano