[BlueOnyx:07109] Re: Majordomo setup

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Tue Apr 19 13:41:44 -05 2011

When you get close to releasing the new Mailman integration/migration,
depending on the method you use to make the change, I would be interested to
know if it would be beneficial for those with existing Majordomo emailing
lists to "take down" their lists temporarily, get the new update and then
manually add their old subscribers list to Mailman.

I have one site on my server that uses Majordomo as a unilateral weekly
newsletter and that's it.  I don't care about old messages, don't even know
if there are any old messages, I would just like to see Mailman arrive and
us finally dump Majordomo.