[BlueOnyx:07147] ioncube loader

Abdul Rashid Abdullah webmaster at muntada.com
Sat Apr 23 15:55:44 -05 2011

I am looking to update the version of ioncube loader running for a site of
mine.  I can tell from the loader-wizard.php that ioncube provides that
ioncube is running.  However, when I go to /etc/php.ini I can't find the
extension mention in the file. Where should I be looking?  I know the .so
is located in /usr/lib/php/ioncube and I must reference according to the
appropriate version of php I am running.  When I do add the extension it
doesn't take even after the restart.  At this point, I know I have to be
missing something but exactly what I'm not sure.

Regards,

Rashid