[BlueOnyx:07146] Re: PHP: working BQ page dead on BO?

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat Apr 23 12:14:47 -05 2011

Hi Darrell,

> I have sites that no matter what I set the PHP settings for memory and
> other such settings that are added to their "siteX" file httpd.conf
> includes, they NEVER work.  I have tried adding them using the GUI, adding
> them manually to the "siteX.include" file, adding them .htaccess files,
> all to no avail.

Yeah, as of this time our suPHP implementation will ignore the site's PHP
settings altogether. Our suPHP will always fall back to the server wide PHP
settings as defined in php.ini

There are ways how to get it working in a fashion that would allow to "tweak"
suPHP on a per site basis. But the easy ways of getting this accomplished are
unsafe in our environment and the "good" ways to do it "right" are overly
complicated. I haven't given up on it yet, but I just wanted to pipe in here
to explain the way it currently is.