[BlueOnyx:07169] Re: cced gone wild

Mon Chan mon.chan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 00:51:08 -05 2011

I try this problem two time.

First time is cmuimport account, the cced is hang up, after i kill the cced
processes, the import is keep going.
And Today the httpd is hang, cannot restart the service,so we need reboot
the server, the cced shutdown very slow.

After reboot the server, all service back to normal. Any solution to fix?

Can i ture off the pam_abl?

[root at ns1 ~]# /etc/rc.d/init.d/pam_abl stop
Clearing pam_abl databases: [  OK  ]