[BlueOnyx:07197] Re: BlueOnyx easter egg: Mailman support

Jeff Folk jfolk at qzoneinc.com
Wed Apr 27 17:10:44 -05 2011

On Apr 27, 2011, at 4:56 PM, Michael Stauber wrote:

> No idea why that didn't work for you. Or did you copy an old sendmail.cf/mc
> back in to get your RBLs working again? :o)

Me either... I re-enabled the dnsbls by unticking and ticking each one in the GUI with a save between each tick...

Weirdness, for sure... The only deviation from the published procedure was that I had to remove all the base-maillist rpms before I could remove majordomo, because it barked about a dependency issue.

Jeff