[BlueOnyx:07203] OT: looking to trade

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Fri Apr 29 13:16:15 -05 2011

Hi everyone,
Please excuse my OT post, but I'm hoping someone may have an interest.
If you're not interested, please disregard.

I am looking to see if anybody would like to trade some colocation or
dedicated server on a 1:1 basis.  My preference is for Western USA or
overseas (outside the US).

Here is what I'm looking for:
Space for a 2U single server, low power requirement
5 usable IP addresses
minimum bandwidth

I'll supply and ship the equipment.  Or if you prefer to provide the
equipment, I just need something in a multi-core (not picky), 4-8GB RAM
and 250GB HDD and a basic (minimum) CentOS 5 load.

In exchange I will gladly reciprocate.   Feel free to send me anything
up to 4U, or a minitower that we can place on the wireracks and we'll
set it in our datacenter which we man 24x7, maintain multiple fiber
laterals, and everything's on UPS and generator.  Or we can trade
dedicated systems.  Up to you.

Feel free to contact me off-list if you're interested.

Thanks again for allowing the intrusion,
--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services