[BlueOnyx:08102] suPHP

Jeff Folk jfolk at qzoneinc.com
Mon Aug 15 08:37:37 -05 2011

Having an issue with suPHP on my new 5107R server. I had suPHP enabled on two v-sites on my 5106R server, exported them, and imported into my 5107R server. Everything transferred over perfectly. I am having issues with those two suPHP sites... blank pages, etc. httpd error_log shows open_basedir problems with the site's web directory! I see the web directory in the basedir field of the site but the Wordpress website won't work unless I but the web path into the global PHP settings.

That shouldn't be required, should it? In fact, it would be pretty bad if I had to do that, right??

Regards;
Jeff