[BlueOnyx:08127] 5107R-SL-6.1 Virtual Machines...

Scott sstahl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 12:27:31 -05 2011

It seems that if I try to run the new version of BO as a virtual
machine I have some problem with cced.  When I try to add a new site
the browser show a white page and does not continue.  When I look at
the running processes I can see that cced is still running.  When I
try to restart cced and admserv the init script just hangs.

The same thing happens on my test ESXi and XenServer environments.

Anyone have a similar experience using visualization and BO?

Regards,

Scott.