[BlueOnyx:06472] Re: proftpd GUI frontend

Jeffrey Pellin jeffrey at px2co.net
Fri Feb 4 11:31:18 -05 2011

Okay guys here are the files.

I thought I would just use the system to deliver them so you get the files
and a trial all at once.

This is a port of Filedrop. Mostly I just fixed a few typos in the code and
tried to make it look professional for our client who was trialling it. It
was always my intention to extract the Style sheets from the code, but
there's only so much perl I can look at before I need alcohol!

I've been trying to find the original code so that I can legally do this
distribution, and I will post it later.

Just go to http://ftp3.ashleyads.co.uk

username blue
password onyx

Just click to download. Please remember that this is on a dev server on a
slow line, so be patient please.

Regards

Jeffrey