[BlueOnyx:06480] Re: ColdFusion performance question

Joe Kelly joekellytx at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 16:41:54 -05 2011

did you edit your vhosts?  It sounds like you forgot to tell Apache to
have Tomcat process everything in the folder.

vi /etc/httpd/conf/vhosts/<siteID>
to add:
JkMount /* ajp13

I assume you could add:
JkMount /*.cfm ajp13
instead, but have not tried that yet.

# END WebScripting SECTION. DO NOT EDIT MARKS OR IN BETWEEN.
JkMount //* ajp13
JkMount //*.jsp ajp13
JkMount //servlet/* ajp13
# BEGIN JSP SECTION. DO NOT EDIT MARKS OR IN BETWEEN.
JkMount /* ajp13
JkMount /*.jsp ajp13
JkMount /servlet/* ajp13
# END JSP SECTION. DO NOT EDIT MARKS OR IN BETWEEN.