[BlueOnyx:06484] Re: set smtp to allow roaming users?

lewisg lewisg at iglou.com
Thu Feb 10 01:35:35 -05 2011

Jeffrey Pellin wrote:
> Z-push is part of BO and gives you MS-Exchange/Activesync type
> connectivity. You don't need any licences and you already have the
> software.
>
> If you enable z-push in the BO gui, then your clients should be able to
> connect using Activesync/exchange. There's a tutorial which is linked to
> from the gui.

I enabled Z-Push in Email Servers Settings and saved. According to:

http://z-push.sourceforge.net/soswp/index.php?pages_id=57&t=FAQs

if I go to http://[my-server-ip]/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync I should
get an authentication dialog. This doesn't happen on my test server.
Should it?

Any success with calendars, contacts and to-do lists on BlueOnyx with
Z-Push enabled? If so how?