[BlueOnyx:06498] Re: OWM and Spam

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Mon Feb 14 23:09:58 -05 2011

Dan Porter wrote:
> I can't give you a specific price as it depends on number of domains and number of email
> addresses.   Looking at ours, right now I am averaging about $1.10 per user per month.
> The more users, the better the price break.   We currently run approx 250 users and 50
> domains.   If they quote you a price that is much higher, let me know and maybe you and
> I can work out deal for a single user/domain.   Feel free to email me off list if you
> wish to discuss it further.

If you're running a small number of accounts that model makes sense.

Alternatively, we offer a hosted solution that runs $29/mo for unlimited
domains, unlimited accounts.

Of course, since some sort of spam filtering is pretty much a commodity
these days, most customers just expect you'll be providing it.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services