[BlueOnyx:07486] Re: New BlueOnyx ISO image available

Abdul Rashid Abdullah webmaster at muntada.com
Sat Jun 18 17:49:29 -05 2011

Michael,

This is great.  Thank you.

Can I ask, because I have been perhaps only following the list lately in a
very cursory manner, did we actually solve all the issues from migrating
from majordomo to mailman on an existing machine or do we have to do a
migration to get mailman?

Last I saw this was in the experimental repository.  If want to upgrade an
existing production machine, can we safely make the switch from mailman to
majordomo?

Regards,

Rashid