[BlueOnyx:07497] Re: New BlueOnyx ISO image available

Robert Monaghan bob at gluetools.com
Sun Jun 19 12:14:04 -05 2011

This is a clean install. I have literally just wiped the disk, and installed from the ISO from a DVD.
I did try setting the root password, based upon a suggestion on a Google search.
But I am not sure why this would need to be done, as that is the password I used
to log into the server in the first place.

The email that I found using google, also suggested that I set the admin password, too.
But the admin user doesn't exist yet. Perhaps the setup page creates it?

Robert Monaghan
Glue Tools LLC

www.gluetools.com