[BlueOnyx:07557] Filesystem Error

Klein Joachim j.klein at ibusiness.at
Wed Jun 29 04:40:21 -05 2011

Hy to the List!

I have an BlueQuartz-Server with some Websites on it and this servers
was hacked thru phpmyadmin (old Version).
That problem was located and corrected. But the guy have started some
programs on the maschine and
that makes the server unstable. After killind the processes and a reboot
I get a message on booting that
the filesystem must be checked.
Then it makes a recover of some journals of the filesystem and started
the rest of the System.
But then:
Many JPG?s on some websites are defect. And the curious think.
Since the reboot the websites worked correct, but the Backups (made with
raqbackup) are also looking
corrupt. If I upload the file from a correct version then the system
destroys the file again.

The filesystem is a Software Raid 5 with ext3. The output of
/proc/mdstat looks good.
Can someone help??
I don`t find the correct usage of fsck, I don?t want to destroy something.
Thanks
Joachim