[BlueOnyx:07559] Re: 6105R or 5016R

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Wed Jun 29 09:47:25 -05 2011

Thanks, Michael.

I was trying to figure out why my dbrecover was failing under Dfix, and
found out the need for separate actions on Aventurin{e} boxes based on build
numbers.

I was able to successfully repair my database using information from
http://mail.blueonyx.it/pipermail/blueonyx/2009-June/001443.html.

Thanks for all you do.