[BlueOnyx:06608] Re: Vsite Quota

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Mar 1 19:31:47 -05 2011

Hi David,

> I've ran these commands and login to GUI and still get same thing
>
> /usr/sausalito/sbin/user_gid_fix.pl
> /usr/sausalito/sbin/fix_user_UID_and_GID.pl
> /usr/sausalito/sbin/fix_user_suspension.pl
> /usr/Sausalito/sbin/disk_restorequotas.pl
>
> I see results scroll on screen on 1st 3 commands
> Last command just comes back to command prompt
> I don't know if it's supposed to show you or not.

That's fine. The last command shows nothing unless there is a problem.

> Any Suggestions?

Maybe the site (or a user of that site) owns files outside of the the usually
expected paths like /home/sites/siteX/. In that case these files would still
contribute to the disk quota.

Best way to find all files belonging to a certain user group is to search them
this way:

find / -group site1

(If you search for files belonging to "site1")

You could also search for all files belonging to a certain user:

find / -user username