[BlueOnyx:06612] Re: Vsite Quota

KA0JON ka0jon at our-klan.com
Tue Mar 1 22:47:40 -05 2011

Thank you Michael,

When I ran the find / -group site 7 command

much to my surprise when after I installed BO on this server,

I made a /home/olddrive/ folder that had everything from my old server /home
folder on it and all the sites.

This is why my disk usage is GUI was showing funky things, 2 site 7's

So I went and chown that folder to root: root  and now all my sites are
showing correctly.

So in my way to save things and put it on this hard drive was giving me
grief.

Also thank you Chuck, for telling me about the du -hs  command

The du -hs /home/.sites/112/site7 shows correct value

The Disk Usage in the GUI has spoiled me.

Learning the comandline commands comes in handy.

David Kreifels